James T Webber
July 2017 - present
Data Sciences, Chan-Zuckerberg Biohub
- More details coming
Graduate Research Assistant
September 2011 – July 2017
Dr. Sourav Bandyopadhyay & Dr. Nevan Krogan, UCSF
- Modeling drug sensitivity in breast cancer by integrating systems-levels ‘omics datasets.
- Developing methods to integrate genomic and proteomic data from tumor samples and cancer-derived cell lines together with drug response data to identify new biomarkers and subtypes.
- Analyzing quantitative mass-spectrometry data to characterize the kinase activity profile of breast cancer cell lines after treatment with a panel of targeted inhibitors.
- Currently developing an ensemble model of drug response based on single-cell heterogeneity data
March 2009 – August 2011
Dr. Jarrod Marto, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA
- Main developer for Multiplierz, an open-source Python-based environment for mass-spectrometry based proteomics.
- Implemented an automated pipeline for data acquisition, storage, analysis and post-processing.
- Developed a new database-based format and interactive viewer for efficiently sharing the results of proteomic experiments.
- Assisted in developing a web-based API for sharing mass spectrometry data.
- Worked with multiple researchers in the lab to write customized data analysis workflows.
Teaching & Outreach